Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today IS the Day!

Today IS the day! I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now. What a great way to capture life! I love just browsing on the computer during my downtime and reading my friends blogs so it's time to give y'all something to read too....right!? Jack & Max turned 2 on September 6th of this year and my goal was to start blogging then. I had talked to my friend Amy about how neat it is to make a book at the end of the year and I had convinced myself it was time. Well, somehow in the midst of my busiest week of the year I have decided that today IS the day! My mom is the writer in our family so I know every post won't be perfect, but the idea is just to try to write things down so I can enjoy looking back and remember how blessed we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment