Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

I am a very sentimental person. I always have been. So, I am very thankful for many, many things but I have to say that this Thanksgiving just reminds me how thankful I am to be a mom. Ben and I tried for two years to get pregnant, had an ectopic pregnancy in the process and then jumped straight to IVF. I am so thankful for my doctor in Birmingham and that Jack & Max are an answer to so many prayers. They have made us an instant family and there is truly never a dull moment with TWO TWO year olds running around. Thank you to all of our friends and family for loving them and I just know that every Thanksgiving is going to be even more special from now on because of them!

1 comment:

  1. So true. Thankful that God has blessed you with those two boys. We're grateful for your "instant" family! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete