Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011








This was a wonderful Thanksgiving and it was especially nice because I didn't have to cook! :) Since our kitchen is under construction we decided to eat at the Country Club and it was absolutelly delicious. Mimi, Coco and JJ joined us and it was a nice lunch, but I'm looking forward to our traditional Thanksgiving meal returning next year. We had such a fun time visiting with Mimi and my two little men loved spending time with all of our families. Thanksgiving Day while the boys were napping Ben and JJ took me shooting! Yes, with a shotgun. I know that that doesn't sound like me, but I LOVED it! It was really cool shooting skeet and my dad called me Annie Oakley because I did a pretty good job.

Friday morning we got up very early and drove to Lake Oconee to have Thanksgiving with Ben's side of the family. There were over 20 people there and the boys had a great day running around and getting some delicious food. Friday lunch was for Ben's mom side of the family. She is one of five so we got to visit with lots of aunts, uncles and cousins and had a very nice day.

Now...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment