Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fun with Friends!

The month of December was just fun! We attended Christmas parties, birthday parties, friend get-togethers and spent time with family! I am always a little sad when Christmas is over, but in January we are going to Las Vegas and back to Disney World in February so there is plenty to look forward to!

On Tuesday, December 6th Amy Gladden opened up her beautiful new home for our Service Guild Christmas Party. It was such a wonderful evening and many past Presidents were able to join us. Here I am with Amy next year's President and Alie Causey president 2009-2010.



On Thursday, December 8th my Circle group at church went to dinner at a wonderful Italian restaurant in Jacksonville called Effina's. Gadsden's only Italian restaurant closed recently (I'm sure it had nothing to do with us eating there a few days before and having 6 adults and 8 children) so it is a rare treat. We exchanged ornaments and my best friend Jenny and I both bought the same one at the Peppermint Pony. So, I was able to steal "My" ornament back without going home with my own. It was such a wonderful evening of girl talk and reflecting on how blessed our group is to have such great, Christian friends.

1 comment:

  1. Both parties were a blast!! Such a fun Christmas season! Love the new header picture! That is adorable. Holly Ostendorf photography!!

    ReplyDelete